ISRIB-A17 ISRIB-A17, which is nearly 10-fold more potent than ISRIB-A1 Technical Data for ISRIB M. Wt 451.34 Formula C22H24Cl2N2O4 Storage Store at +4°C Purity ≥99%
Spermidine VS Anti-Aging
Spermidine is an aliphatic polyamine. Spermidine synthase (SPDS) catalyzes its formation from putrescine.
Technical Data for Spermidine
|Storage||Store at +4°C|
|Appearance||Colorless transparent liquid|
Solubility :Spermidine is soluble in water (50 mg/ml), ethanol, and ether.7
What is spermidine made of?
Spermidine is a polyamine compound (C7H19N3) found in ribosomes and living tissues and having various metabolic functions within organisms. It was originally isolated from semen.
What is spermidine used for?
Spermidine’s known actions include:
- Inhibits neuronal nitric oxide synthase (nNOS)
- Binds and precipitates DNA
- Polyamine plant growth regulator
- Spermidine can be used in electroporation while transferring the DNA into the cell under the electrical impulse. May be used for purification of DNA-binding proteins.
- Spermidine is also used, along with calcium chloride, for precipitating DNA onto microprojectiles for bombardment with a gene gun.
- Spermidine has also been reported to protect the heart from aging and prolong the lifespan of mice, while in humans it was correlated with lower blood pressure. It also was found to reduce the amount of aging in yeast, flies, worms, and human immune cells by inducing autophagy.
- Spermidine is commonly used for in vitro molecular biology reactions, particularly, in vitro transcription by phage RNA polymerases, in vitro transcription by human RNA polymerase II, and in vitro translation.
- Spermidine increases specificity and reproducibility of Taq-mediated PCR by neutralizing and stabilizing the negative charge on DNA phosphate backbone.
- Spermidine is, at physiological pH, a polycationic reagent that aids in enzyme digestion by forcing apart DNA molecules.
What foods are high in spermidine?
Good dietary sources of spermidine are aged cheese, mushrooms, soy products, legumes, corn, and whole grains. Spermidine is plentiful in a Mediterranean diet For comparison: The spermidine content in human seminal plasma varies between approx. 15 and 50 mg/L (mean 31 mg/L)
Does spermidine help with Anti-aging?
Spermidine has also been reported to protect the heart from aging and prolong the lifespan of mice, while in humans it was correlated with lower blood pressure. It also was found to reduce the amount of aging in yeast, flies, worms, and human immune cells by inducing autophagy.
What does KX-826 to do with Hairloss ? KX-826 is an androgen receptor (AR) antagonist and a potential first-in-class topical drug for the treatment of
Bimatoprost for eyelash growth Bimatoprost is a prostaglandin analog/prodrug used topically (as eye drops) to control the progression of glaucoma and in the management of
Urolithin A exerts antiobesity effects through enhancing adipose tissue thermogenesis in mice Technical Data for Urolithin A M. Wt 228.2 Formula C13H8O4 Storage Store at